Saturday, June 14, 2008

So it starts

Well, in around an hour and 40 minutes, we will be leaving to start our week of training camp. I passed my salvation presentation with flying colors (yaaay) and have everything done that I needed. I'm actually starting to feel a little giddy :D

But anyway, training is a week long, and I won't be back until next Saturday, so I probably won't be posting anything til next week. After we get back, Monday starts our official job, and we have a busy week ahead of us: 3 bible clubs from 9 to 3, then a VBS that night at 6:30, Monday through Friday. I'll be keeping you updated every couple of days, and everytime something happens that I get excited about. So anyways, please keep me in your prayers this week as I go through training, and I'll let you know how everything went in a week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rock On Dude!