Friday, May 30, 2008

Finally Back on Track

Ok...so obviously my hope at the end of my last post didn't quite work out, as it's been well over a month since my last post, but a lot of things have happened in the past month, and computer usage was scarce. But I'm home now, back in SC, and I'm getting back on track with everything.

But not without a few changes. While I do plan on finishing out part 2 of contentedness (and I know you're all dying for the conclusion :P), I'm gonna be changing the format of my posts, and a little bit of the content. While I'll still be posting my studies in the Word, many people back in WaFo asked me to keep them updated on the progress of my summer job...so I figured this would be the easiest way.

Speaking of my summer job, for those who don't know I have a job with Child Evangelism Fellowship for the summer, where I'll be working with kids in the area at YMCA's, churches, and other programs. I'm pretty excited about it, but I need a lot of prayer support, currently in the area of funding, and later for the children I will hopefully be able to reach.

So to cut this a little shorter, I'll just say come back often, as I'll be posting waaay more often than I have been, and please be in prayer for me, my team, and the children we'll be ministering to this summer. Thanks!

No comments: